SMB share, only last dir displayed problem

Home Forums Help and Support SMB share, only last dir displayed problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Surreal
    Participant

@Tantric: nop turning on with an older version doesn’t works… Ratat0skr tell us that possibly is Avast 6 (new version) that upgrades the next day of WiiMC does it. If it where Avast, WiiMC works perfect. I inform you about this issue with Avast 6. Thanks for all

@Ratat0skr: first one i have to tell you that your name is specially difficult to write 😛
    In other way, I try uninstalling Avast but before this, I try to switch options on it because possibly this workaround is customizable

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just uninstalled Avast 6, rebooted and WiiMC 1.1.3 is working correctly again.

Reinstalled Avast 6. WiiMC is still working correctly. Did a reboot, WiiMC stopped working.

Here is the thread for the same problem on the Avast forum: http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=72798.0

Surreal
    Participant

Wow, now I see the post in avast forum and I was going to post it here like you sonjamichelle 😛

Well guays it seems an Avast 6.0 issue not like a WiiMC ^^

Anonymous
    Inactive

I dropped back to Avast 5.0.396 and smb is working properly again.

Surreal
    Participant

I downloaded Avast 5.1.889 from here (http://fs21.filehippo.com/3086/2144f3cef7ea4efa8f012bfaf9cc4768/setup_av_free.exe)
    I spend an hour looking for v5 of Avast xDD

If anyone else got the same problem download it and in a few months try to update to v6 again ;P

roadster3043
    Participant

Thankyou Ratat0skr and everyone for working out what is causing the issue. Who’d thought Avast would create such a strange problem.

U1tra

rodries
    Keymaster

Or use a different antivirus app.

Topic Closed

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘SMB share, only last dir displayed problem’ is closed to new replies.

Login

Lost Password